At Dyrön’s south harbour, out on the pier, we’ve built a venue offering a quite unique setting for conferences.
During the day, you can hold your conference in peace and quiet, and then enjoy what Dyrön has to offer in the evening all year-round and in all weathers.
We source our food and drink from local, small-scale outlets. Fish and seafood is delivered freshly caught by local fishermen, our beer comes from a microbrewery on Marstrand.
Conference Dyrön South-side
- Conference venue for up to 20 guests
- Sleeps 14 in 7 double rooms
- Complete packages with breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee breaks
- Sauna and hiking
- Round trips through our beautiful archipelago
- Premium quality seafood from local fishermen
- Partnerships with operators offering fishing, oyster opening, sauna.
- Partnerships with bus companies for transport to the boat
- With just under 200 year-round residents
Are you more than 14 participants? We can take up to 20 people, but need to check the availability of accommodation if requested.